CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mommy is home!

Well it has been a long week.... we have all been sick with colds. No fun :( I arrived home last saturday and although it was hard to leave my big sis and her new babe, I was so excited to get home and see Micah and Rocco! It was quite a rough ride home, but Daws and I did really well. The boys were very happy to see us!
Me trying to put together an IKEA light, after a couple hours I figured it out!

Rocco and Dawson trying out the new double running stroller that I brough back from Alberta! We use it everyday and the boys love it!
Rocco trying out his new Bob The Builder plate set that his Nanny Lively got him. He loves it mom and I have to wash it out after every meal so he can reuse it again and again!


More gifts from Nanny. Bob the Builder coat and slippers, he is really adding to his collection!



No comments: