CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Day 2 of week 1 with Rocco and Dad

It was so nice out and seeing how Rocco just loves being around animals (hates it) Hatfeild farms seemed to be a fun choice. It started with a trip to the petting zoo but that turned into a "daddy hold Rocco" hour long intervention. Just as it was time to leave the petting zoo, Rocco was best friends with a pig and a little goat he called harley, the pig was called Mr Steve (who knows why).







Mr Steve and Rocco



Harley and Rocco

This goat was after a snack I just wasn't going to share, he has a thing for the family jewels















Rocco was more into the little girls Ice Cream across from him the anything else




























Once again, he played with every bit of Rocconess he had until he passed out, dreaming of Mommy and Dawson

1 comment:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Micah I am so impressed, I assumed it was Lisa writing (becuase of course I skipped the title and went write to the post)... I am sure Lisa is enjoying the posts while she is away. Kevin watched Claire for a week this summer while I was away and she got four teeth, and I missed them both dearly and appreciated their posts.