CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oh how the days flow together

Rocco just loves his man bag mommy got for him, he has his hammer, truck keys, and lipstick in there at all times, he climbed this big hill on the way to the play ground


Rocco is telling me some made up story I'm sure




So good but soo bad


Everyone that meets Rocco just falls in love with him, the bus driver asked me if Rocco would like to drive the bus and beep the horne, before I could say yes, he was in the drivers seat, he took it for a 2 km drive with the driver pushing the pedals, can you say lawsuit








Telling another "story"





This is really becoming a problem, I think I should set up his bed in the back seat














2 comments:

lisaandmicah said...

I love you guys so much, thanks for posting all the pics! Rocco looks so good in his backpack!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

The lipstick is cute....but werid... was that Micahs idea? :)